The F. J. Davey Home requires the following positions. We are a 374 bed LTC facility that prides itself on its ongoing affiliations with a number of educational institutes and the RNAO to optimize best practice standards. Our resident centered approach is augmented with our full time BSO, Social Work, Activities, RAI, NP programs that work hand in hand our PSW, RPN, RN and MD care team to optimize resident-centered care.
Social Worker - Permanent Full Time
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in social work, Master’s degree preferred. This position works with residents and families and is an integral support for the behavioural support team and a lead for a number of committees. This position is a key member of the interdisciplinary team and a resource for staff in accessing required supports as needed.
Registered Nurse - Temporary Full Time Nights & Temporary Part Time All Shifts
- The FJ Davey LTC Home requires 2 temporary RN positions. Applicants require a current license as a Registered Nurse in good standing with the CNO. Work experience in LTC is required. This position will remain active until the position is filled.
Director of Care - Permanent Full Time
- Must be a RPN or RN in good standing with the College of Nursing of Ontario. Supervisory or management experience preferred. Must have 3 years work experience in Long Term Care. Please Forward Applications to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Posting open until filled, please review the full position posting at https://www.extendicare.com/careers/positions/
Dietary Supervisor – Permanent Part Time (17 hours a week)
- Current membership in the Canadian Society of Nutritional Management or Registered Dietitian required within 2 years of Employment. Please forward application to Liz Dontigny email@example.com and Karen Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org. Posting open until filled.
Registered Practical Nurses - Permanent Part Time
- Must be registered as an RPN in good standing with the CNO and LTC experience is preferred. Please forward your application to Fran Conley email@example.com and Liz Dontigny firstname.lastname@example.org. Postings ongoing until positions are filled.
Personal Support Worker – Permanent Part Time and Full Time Positions Available
- Must have completed a PSW program or be in progress of completing a PSW program. Please forward your application to Fran Conley email@example.com and Liz Dontigny firstname.lastname@example.org. Postings ongoing until positions are filled.
BSO (Behavioural Support Ontario) Program - Permanent Full Time Positions Available
- The BSO program is looking to fill a permanent full time RPN position. This unique and specialized program is a cornerstone of the FJ Davey resident centered care philosophy. Staff receive education on understanding dementia and learning how behaviours in residents is a form of communication. The BSO team are key players in guiding a collaborative care model that optimizes the strengths of all team members. Please forward your application to Fran Conley email@example.com and Liz Dontigny firstname.lastname@example.org. Postings ongoing until positions are filled