The FJ Davey Home is requesting applications from nursing students in the PN or BScN program.
Positions Available: Temporary Part Time PSW
Responsibilities: Temporary Part Time PSW
• Provide hands-on compassionate delivery of skilled services to residents in the provision of care with adherence to confidentiality, privacy, and a focus on maintaining dignity.
• Assist residents with the personal care required for daily living including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, functional mobility and mobilization, and other emotional and social aspects of life.
• Perform resident-specific care according to plans of care and established restorative care guidelines as outlined by the Director of Care.
• Participation in care planning while motivating and encouraging residents’ participation in programs to maintain and enhance independence.
• Ensure clear and effective communication in the process of assessments, observations, and documentation of residents’ physical and emotional conditions in accordance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
• Must possess a valid PSW certificate or be in the second year of the RPN / RN program.
• Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be a team player.
• Must be available to work all shifts.
Please email resumes for the Temporary PSW Position to Fran Conley/ firstname.lastname@example.org
The FJ Davey Home is requesting applications for a temporary casual receptionist / screener position
Responsibilities: Receptionist / Staff/Visitor Screener
• Ensuring all staff/visitors complete the screening questionnaire
• Taking tympanic temperature
• Contacting Management for any further assessments required
• Have a completed grade 12 diploma
• Preference will be given to applicants that knowledge or experience in health care
Please email resumes for staff screener to Elizabeth Dontigny email@example.com